Welcome to BRAU, S.A.
This Data Protection Policy will apply to browsing on the website www.brausa.es, as well as purchase of our services, if applicable.
The data controller is BRAU, S.A., which has a registered office in Soses (Lleida), Carretera Nacional II, Km. 448, tax identification number (CIF) A-25008137, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, “BRAU”).
What personal data do we gather about you?
- Identification data.
- Data necessary for the purpose of billing and collecting payment for the services you purchase from us.
- Any other personal data that you voluntarily provide via our email addresses.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The personal data we process are:
- Those you provide us with when you purchase our services.
- Those you voluntarily send us via our email addresses.
- Those you publicly share on social networks.
Why do we process your personal data?
BRAU may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information you have requested regarding our services.
- To guarantee correct provision of the services that you purchase from us, if applicable.
- At BRAU we use social media to advertise our services. In this regard, if you share your data on our networks, you expressly consent and authorise us to copy them and publicly communicate them on these social networks for the aforementioned purposes.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
If you are not interested in having your data processed via BRAU’s social networks in the aforementioned terms, we ask you to refrain from sharing them.
If BRAU must process your personal data for purposes different to those mentioned in previous sections, your express consent will be requested.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be disclosed to the people or entities that require access within the framework of provision of the services that you purchase from BRAU, if applicable.
How long do we store your personal data for?
Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were gathered. After this time, BRAU will proceed to delete them from its systems, notwithstanding the fact that it may continue to store them by limiting their processing to exercising and defending claims in matters permitted by applicable law.
What security measures do we apply to data processing?
BRAU implements security measures to guarantee the integrity of your data, in addition to confidentiality in their processing, bearing in mind the state of technology.
To which countries are your data sent?
BRAU does not transfer personal data internationally.
What are your rights?
You may exercise the rights outlined below by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request, at any time, that BRAU confirm whether or not it is processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data, request the amendment of any that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request they be deleted when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- In certain cases, request that processing of your data be limited. In this scenario, we will only store your data to exercise or defend claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request data portability.
- Withdraw the consent that, if applicable, you have granted for your data to be processed by BRAU.
- File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.