A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the user’s computer when he/she accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, among other things, and depending on the information they contain and the manner in which the user’s equipment is used, they may recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on its hard drive only for the duration of the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the user’s computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and the majority are deleted from the user’s hard drive when the browsing session is ended (those named session cookies).
The majority of browser accept cookies as standard and they enable or disable temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings, regardless.
Unless you grant your express consent – by activating cookies on your browser – www.brausa.es will not link the data memorised on cookies with your personal data provided when registering or making a purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse on a website, platform or application as well as use the different options or services contained therein through a variety of functions, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that comprise an order, completing the purchase process for an order, completing a registration or event participation request, using security elements while browsing, storing content to share videos or sound, and sharing content on social media.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general, pre-defined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as language, type of browser through which the service is being accessed, regional configuration from where the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties. They allow us to quantify the number of users and subsequently measure and statistically analyse how users of the offered service use it. To do so, their browsing habits on our website are analysed with a view to improving the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties. They allow us to manage the offerings of advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use made of our website. To do so, we can analyse a user’s internet browsing habits and show advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to manage (as efficiently as possible) the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is offered. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
Third-party cookies: The www.brausa.es website may use third-party services that, on behalf of www.brausa.es, gather information for statistical purposes on use of the website by the user, and for the provision of other services related to the website’s activity and other internet services.
You may enable, disable or delete the cookies installed on your device in your browser’s settings: